Monday, March 12, 2007

Piglets Have Curly Tails, Just Like Snickers

I found a little stuffed piglet to bring home for Snickers. She seemed to know I had a new toy for her even before she saw it. I brought it into the house stuffed under my shirt. She followed me around without taking her eyes off me. Finally, I had to close myself in my computer room just so I could get a good picture of the new baby. Snickers stood outside the door and cried until I let her in. As soon as she saw the piglet, that was it. She has a new baby! She carried it gently in her mouth and ran around the house with it, never letting us near her! What a sweetheart.

7 comments:

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I love your little piglet. I have one too but mine oinks and makes all these terrible noises and moves, it's scary...yours looks so much more friendly than mine. Mom has a video of me with mine, I'll have her put it on in the next couple of days so you can see how noisy mine is.

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Sophie Brador said...

Hi Sharon & Snickers, Adorable new piglet! You are most welcome to link to Sophie's blog. We'd love to have you visit.

Cash said...

What a cute lil piggy....I don't blame you for crying at the door trying to get at it while Mom was taking photos of it! Have fun with it!
Jasper

Ben & Darling said...

hey Snickers baby, nice piglet. I have many piglet here too but they all belong to my mommy....mayb I can secretly take 1 & send it over to u....hehe

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

It's a nice pink piggie, but there's no eyes to chew off!

Licks
Oscar x

Boo Casanova said...

ah! it's the year of the piggy and you got one stuff piggy for snickers!

wet wet licks

Boo

Jenn said...

I think they can smell the squeaker. Mine do that too...