Saturday, February 24, 2007

Elephant Baby




Snickers has a new Elephant. She still plays with the unstuffed baby elephant and carries it around the house. I thought she would enjoy a new stuffed elephant and thought that she treat is a a new baby.
Was I ever wrong. She pounced on this new toy and shook it until she felt it was dead. Then she started tearing pieces off. I had to take this one away because she was so aggressive at tearing it apart, that I was afraid she would choke on pieces. Back to the unstuffed baby elephant for Snickers!

4 comments:

Freda said...

Hey Snickers,

Freda heres. Sorry I missed your Adoption Day celebrations. So HAPPY ADAY kinda late.

Your baby elphrant reminds my humans of when they were drivin' around Chobe National Park in Botswana long agos and were briefly chased by a mommy elphrant. They were kinda skardy for a whiles.

Have fun with your new toy but just watch out. It may start chasin' you. Arf! Arf!

Wuufs!

Freda

Boo Casanova said...

hey sharon, to avoid snickers destroy another stuff toy, do you want to get her a cuz instead? you know, the one everydogs is talking about now? head over joey's blog. he has tons of them.

wet wet licks

Boo

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I guess you can't easily replace a much loved heffalump!

Licks
Oscar x

MeriFain said...

Your website is great. Thanks for having it. Thanks for sharing such helpful information. At this point, the spacebar counter is very important to us. I found this article after much searching. this article is about online spacebar counter. Thank you.