Thursday, September 28, 2006

State Fair

Snickers is never far from our thoughts, even when we went to State Fair this year. We love to go into the old fashioned market place to see the sales people hawking their wares. It's fun to be called over to watch the best way to paint, chop your vegetables, or wash your floor. One year my girlfriend and I laughed at our husbands as they were talked into buying the best floor mops ever made, two for the price of one! Ours fell apart the first time we used it! This year, I was sucked in and bought the best dog comb on the market. It came with a lint remover for your clothes.
Snickers is a heavy shedder, so for $10, I thought I would give it a try. Well, it does the trick, and combs my dog. I'm not convinced it reduces shedding, but if you keep at it you will remove some fur. Snickers loves the attention, so any excuse to be with us is good enough for her.

No comments: