Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Tag


Tag Tag Tag !! Christmas Tag !!
We have been tagged by Ben Benjamin:

The Rules:
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Dear Santa,
I'm a good girl, B4, currently & in the future too. I am extra good all the time. My parents rescued me and I want to stay here forever. I only have three legs, but I do everything better then a four legged dog (at least I think so).
So, I would love to have:
1) Everybody in the world as my plaything
2) Always sleep snuggled as tight as possible between mom and dad
3) Help my humans wash their faces whenever I see them. It is very important to lick every inch of their faces and necks to get that soapy smell and cologne off that they love to lob on.

I hate:
1) Being on a leash outside, I want to get busy chasing critters!
2) When the humans are asleep and I want to play. I bring all my toys and pile them around their faces
3) Not having a plate at the dinner table. Now this just ain't right. Am I a part of the family or aren't I?

You have been Christmas tagged!!
Boo, Cubby, Carina, Isabella, Lola, Robert

6 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

just done mine! and yes, i have to agree with your "love" list no.3. whenever my hooman come home, they will lie on the bed and wait for me to lick them. hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Face washing is a requirement.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Isabella said...

I hope all your Christmas wishes come true!
Festive Wags,
Isabella
8 more days till Santa

Carina said...

Done!!
I love your number one wish. :)

Basil said...

'Twas three days before Christmas, and that's when I found
7.62 measured the size of the round
I was hit with. Of course that could only mean
Sniper One had hit me up with that darn Christmas Meme.

Should I play along or should I be a stopper
And disappoint Sniper One ... and Alabama Improper? [more]

MeriFain said...

Thanks for sharing this post. I enjoyed reading it. This is one of the posts I read over the years. Thanks for sharing this post. I enjoyed reading it. This is one of those posts I've read over the years. Here a profile tap counter has been shared which is on the tap counter, it will give you the result immediately by counting the number of clicks.