Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolutions 2007

I, Snickers, resolve:

  • to lick the face of every human that crosses my path

  • to finish my food as soon as it is put out and always beg for more

  • to play every day and make the humans play with me

  • that when I am done playing, I will jump in the lap of one of the humans and watch the other one so they don't escape my licks

  • to catch Buddy the parakeet

  • to search out and catch any bunnies or ground squirrels that run through the yard

  • to continue to stalk the cat that lives behind us

  • to greet the humans every time they walk in the house as though I haven't seen them for a year

  • to keep sneaking up to the pillow end of the bed at night (the humans don't realize I can guard them better from here)

  • not to be so frightened of the weird noises at the nursing home when we visit grandma

  • to make the humans take me for walks at least four times a week so they get their exercise

  • to beg for vegetables so the humans remember to eat right

  • to fall asleep in the human laps so they pet me and learn to relax

  • that I will remind the humans that love, friendship and kindness are the most important things and the more you share them, the more you get that back

Happy New Year Everyone!



4 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

snickers,

that's a good one! but make sure you keep it up okay?

wet wet licks

Boo

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy New Year Snickers and to your Mom and Dad too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jenn said...

Commendable list.

Let's hope that Buddy stays out of reach though, eh?

The Airechicks said...

Great List !!

Love the action you'll have on the C.A.T. --you know she's spy....

Happy New Year .....