Saturday, December 02, 2006

Too much snow.




Snickers didn't really know what to do with all the snow. She isn't a very big dog and so can't go running through it when it becomes too deep. It was hard for me, too, because there was so much snow to shovel away, that I made snow piles along the walkways. I then had to move back a snow pile so Snickers would have a place to do her business. It took me two days, but we got 'er done. This weekend, it was all about girl power with Snickers and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mom says she used to have a dog just like snickers...she hated the snow...she would run out and pee and sit there and shiver until my mom came and brouught her in

Sharon said...

Hi MJ. Thanks for visiting. We just checked you out and you are a handsome dog. Snickers didn't like being outside with me while I was shoveling. She wanted to go in the house and sleep.