Sunday, December 03, 2006

Physics Lesson




The best way that I found to shovel snow is to try to let the sun do the work. I only shoveled what I had to the night of the blizzard. The next day, I shoveled strips into the remainder of the driveway and went inside to let the sun do its work. After a couple of hours, I went back out to finish the job. The snow had loosened from the driveway and begun to melt. It was much easier to get the shovel under the snow and not have a layer of ice underneath. This helps to eliminate the need for salt. This is better for the environment and Snickers feet.

2 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey sharon, i wonder whether snickers has any problem walking on the snow? did she enjoy playing in the snow like sunshade or any other doggies?

wet wet licks

Boo

Sharon said...

She seems a little overwhelmed. I think because of the amount of snow, she's afraid to venture too far in. She slips easily because of the amputation and now is learning to be careful. We had a small snowfall earlier in the year and she seemed to have fun with that.