Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Dog Toy



We have a wonderful lady that helps us with our house. This year she gave us Christmas basket with treats, and one of them was a Christmas Dragon for Snickers. She loved it. She couldn't wait to sink her teeth into it and begin shaking and chewing it to pieces. She pulled and tugged and bit to hear the squeaker squeak. Then, because it wouldn't stop squeaking, she shook it by the head until the eyes popped off. Then she shook some more until the antennae had been opened up and were shedding stuffing. The toy is mostly intact, still squeaks, but is now deaf and blind. I'll bet it is instinct to go after the head first. It sure is a fun toy, and so colorful! I think Snickers will keep us up half the night as she chews on it.

4 comments:

Sunshade said...

Ohhh Snickers, what a lucky girl!! Have you taken out the other eye yet?? Too bad the dragon doesn't have a nose, I love to take noses off!!

Don't worry, I'm sure your mama loves you as much as my mum loves me, if not more.. does she make you take bathes?? If she doesn't, then she sure loves you way more than my mum loves me!!! My EVIL mum makes me take bathes... HMMMMMPH!!

ps. I'm gonna link you up!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Boo Casanova said...

that's a nice nice basket you have there.

i think mama bought me a squeaky (or cuz), a biteable one too! she got me a chicken/duck that squeak but bcoz of the size and the size of my mouth, i didn't manage to make the squeaky cry! hmmmpf!

glad you got my card. i was kinda worried if it reaches my pal in US before x'mas!

wet wet licks

Boo

Sharon said...

Boo, I hope you aren't floating away in all the rain! Snickers and I are very worried about you. Hope you can stay dry. We are getting lots of rain here, too. I think it is the same storm that was a blizzard in Colorado. It's too warm here, so we have rain, rain, rain.

Sharon said...

Sunshade,
I know my mom loves me. She doesn't give me a bath or cut my nails. But my nasty dad does. Poo on him.
Snickers