Friday, November 24, 2006

Dachshund




Snickers didn't like the dachshund, Ralphie. Ralphie is a young male that has not been neutered. He is a beautiful dog with a sweet personality and a lovely shiny coat. But, he had one thing on his mind and that was playing "caboose" with Snickers. She knew right from the start what he was after and let him know that she wasn't happy about it. By the end of the day, she couldn't wait to jump in my arms to rest. A girl works hard trying to keep her reputation intact!

3 comments:

e said...

Hi Sharon
Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's great knowing another rescue dog. My dog, Fei, was once a homeless stray who has now found a forever home with me. She has shown me that I am capable of loving someone more than my selfish self and everyday with Fei is complete.
I'm glad snickers' story is a happy one too!

Best,
Fei & Eve

Anonymous said...

oh snickers...you should tell Ralphie you are not that kind of girl. I hate it when i go to the bark park and all the little boys want to play piggy back with me...silly boys...

Anonymous said...

How rude! I'm glad she had her mom's lap to protect her!